Our client, a company oriented to the industrial sector, leader at national level has entrusted us with the search of a committed professional, to occupy the following position:
CHIEF (A) OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS
(Base – Capital of Cruceña Province)
Purpose of the Charge:
He will be responsible for organizing, planning and improving the relationship activities with communities, authorities, residents, institutions and interested third parties, in the area of influence of the project in the Municipality and the region.
- Academic training at the undergraduate or higher level.
- Postgraduate in Community Relations, Negotiation, Elaboration and Evaluation of Projects (desirable).
- Minimum work experience of five years in similar positions.
- Experience in general administration and personnel management.
- Knowledge of legislation in agricultural, peasant, community, land and territory, municipal and related matters.
- Leadership skills, negotiation, good interpersonal relationships and work under pressure.
- Proven handling of Windows Office and other applications.
- Full availability
- Driver’s license (indispensable).