“For every child, life in all its fullness”
World Vision protects children and adolescents and does not tolerate any
form of violation of their rights
World Vision Bolivia, requires hiring a consultant by product:
“Development of an Innovative Model of Resource Mobilization / Fundraising in Peri Urban contexts of the city of La Paz”
The objective is:
Strengthen the capacities of two Area Development Programs (PDA) of World Vision Bolivia in urban contexts, through the development of an innovative resource mobilization / fundraising model that contributes to the management of local funds other than sponsorship, for ensure that a minimum of 10% of the total funds administered for the implementation of their projects in urban contexts, comes from this model.
- Degree in social, administrative, financial, marketing or engineering areas.
- Postgraduate in marketing, corporate social responsibility (desirable).
- Experience in the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of development programs in the urban environment, in private or public entities.
- Experience in network development and partnership strategies with bi – multilateral donors, public and private companies, municipal governments and others.
- 2 years experience in raising local funds (desirable).
Interested persons can request the Terms of Reference by email: [email protected] starting on Wednesday, June 15, 2016.